- Providing high quality titles for preview, Broad Reach Books gives you the opportunity to review each book before making any purchasing decisions.
- Choose the collection that best suits your library needs, and we will have it shipped to your school or library.
- Your customer service representative will give you a quick call once the preview box has arrived, to ensure that it has made it to your office and to answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have made selections to purchase or a wish list, your customer service representative will input your selections into our computer and provide a price quote for Purchase Order approval.
- All pick up arrangements for returns to come back to our warehouse will be completed at that time. Broad Reach Books pays for all shipping costs.
- A $15.00 Handling Fee will be applied at invoicing. If you choose to keep all of the titles in the preview or spend $720.00, the handling fee is waived.
- Once all of the returns have made it back to our warehouse, an invoice will be generated according to your billing instruction.
- Broad Reach Books also offers the flexibility to purchase any titles individually as a direct order.
- All of these orders qualify for our highly competitive discounts.
- Shipping is 8% of your net order with a minimum shipping charge of $15.00.
To request a Preview click here. For more information on pricing see Catalogs & Forms.